Sunday 10 July 2011

A Huge Introduction

Hello Everyone

My name is Jezira Fathima, well known as Jezi. This is my first post on my brand new blog! I never thought I would be actually writing a blog. [well actually typing] My father writes a blog which obviously you all are aware of. It is pretty famous. But then, my brother started a blog as well! It was well received. So I thought, 'Why not give it shot?' 

Giving it a shot is fine, but what do I write about for my first post? Well then it hit me, why not tell everyone about myself in a much more elaborate way? Besides not everyone starts off their blog with an introduction of themselves. And well, that's exactly what I'm going to do. 

Starting off with the fact that I am very talkative. At first, to new people, I do come off a bit shy. But eventually I will get used to them and I will start yapping. It doesn't have to be important. It could be the most random thing and I would still talk about. If I'm at a party and it's filled with absolute strangers, even if I get one person to talk to, I will. Trust me, that's enough for me to get through the entire party. Though, I never start the conversation.Someone has to come up to me and ask my name or how I'm doing or something like that. 

I believe that no matter how old I get, I will still have immense amount of love for my kitchen playsets. I was obsessed with it as a kid, and I still am. If anyone asked me what I want for my birthday that's the first thing that would pop up into my mind. But since that would be very embarrassing and maybe weird I do not ask for it. 

I am a songaholic or music addict or whatever you would like to call it. I will do absolutely nothing and listen to songs all day long. As long as the song is meaningful and relatable I will listen to it irrespective of the genre and language. I just love it that much. So for those of you who know me a little too well, that would explain why I spend hours on Youtube. 

I can never decide. It's because I can never decide, I don't have a favourite of anything. Though somehow over the last few years, I have developed to have a favourite colour, favourite number and favourite food. That's it. If you ask me something like my favourite movie or song or book I'll just stare at you. I just think it's the fact that no matter what it is, time to time it gets better. So if there's a good movie today, I'll love it till another great movie comes out so I can never have an all time favourite thing. For example if you were given the option to choose between pancakes and waffles, what would you do?! Both are good! You might get the satisfaction of having either one but you also end up missing out on the other good one. Basically I just want everything at once! 

I love cooking! Now that may come as a surprise to most of you but I genuinely love to cook. Though I do not know much cooking I love to cook the small things that I do. Even if it's just boiling an egg I still love it. I suppose maybe it's something I got from my mother because she used to be obsessed with cooking. She had a huge collection of recipes and cook books and watched alot of cooking shows too![Love you ma!] Just like I play alot of cooking games! [Not the same thing, I know] Though, alot of recipes require the oven. Not the microwave. A real baking oven. I don't seem to have one, so no baking! Sad luck. 

I am very clumsy. I will literally see the wall infront of me and then bump my head into it. Actually 'bump' sounds very light. Let me re-phrase that again. I will literally see the wall infront of me and then SMASH my head into it. The funny thing is, since I'm clumsy I try to AVOID bumping into things but that's when I actually bump into something and get hurt or hurt someone else! The times I've hit my head while being careful is more compared to the times I've hit my head when I'm careless. I drop things. I spill things. I hit things. [People also, not on purpose] VERY CLUMSY. Definitely not proud of that. 

I will do everything that I have to but if I'm not in the 'mood' I will not! If I have to wash the dishes or clean the room or arrange the shelf I will. Once I put my mind to something I will do it but you see I don't put my mind to it. It's like I don't even bother. If I'm in the mood for spring cleaning then I'll do the cleaning perfectly but if not, then I'll just dust off here and there and try to finish as quick as possible. 

Well that's enough of me! I hope my introduction made you smile and pursued you into reading my future posts. I will try to post on a regular basis. 

Keep smiling and take care :) 

Jezi. 




29 comments:

  1. Hi Darling

    Welcome to the blog world :-)

    Love
    Wappa

    ReplyDelete
  2. வருக வருக! அப்பாவை போல் நிறைய எழுதவும்:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jezira Fathima

    welcome to the blogger group. all the best. keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome and All the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. உங்கள் தாத்தா, அப்பா போல் நீங்களும் புகழ் பெற வாழ்த்துகள்.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the blog world.best wishes Jezira Fathima

    ReplyDelete
  8. அன்பின் ஜெசி...

    எழுதுதல் ஒரு தவம்... அது எல்லோருக்கும் வாய்க்காது... காரணம் நாம் நினைப்பதை எதிராளியிடம் பேசாமல், எழுத்தில் சொல்லி புரிய வைப்பது என்பது கடவுள் கொடுத்த வரம்...

    தப்போ சரியோ எதுவாக இருந்தாலும் எழுதவும்...எதை எழுதுவது எதை எழுதக்ககூடாது என்பது மூன்று மாதங்ககளில் புரிந்து விடும்.

    உதாரணத்துக்கு...

    Another thing is I am very naughty and quite daring and very very very adventurous except the fact I don't have many adventures. I am the second child in my family and everyone knows the second ones are more naughtier than the first ones so I don't have to explain the naughty part.

    அவ்வளவுதான் எழுத்து.....

    ஆல் த பெஸ்ட்

    மகளே உன் சமத்து...

    பிரியங்களுடன்
    ஜாக்கிசேகர்

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck Kuttimaa
    என்றும் அன்புடன்

    பாஸ்டன் ஸ்ரீராம்

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jezi ,
    ur intro is fantastic , good to know u r cute n naughty , love to know a lot thru ur blogging , Keep blogging all the best ma

    ReplyDelete
  11. குட்டிபாப்பாவுக்கு வாழ்த்துகள் , தமிழ்லயும் எழுதணும் ஓக்கே.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember you, doesn't matter you remember me or not. I remember the day when we met in one of your relations marriage and I know you are so brave that time. You said this when Valarmathi was trying to speak to you in English that "Why this uncle trying to speak in English with such difficulty" I dont know about others, I was shocked. I guess Asif managed that situation.

    Your perspectives might change regards to everything, but you should continue to show the braveness in which you said what you felt.

    Say Hi to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you and that uncle and that day very well. How are you? :)
      I was young and did not know how to talk and I suppose I was rude. I didn't mean to criticize Valarmathi uncle, I just didn't understand why he was trying so hard to talk in English when he could have talked in Tamil much more easily. Well anyways thank you for the kind comment. I really appreciate it.

      Take care

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. இனிய வாழ்த்துகள். தாத்தாவை போல, தந்தையை போல சகோதரனை போல வெற்றியடைய வாழ்த்துகள்.

    ReplyDelete
  15. அன்பான ஜெசி..

    மிக விரைவில் தமிழில் உனது படைப்புகள் வெளி வர வாழ்த்துகிறேன்..!

    ReplyDelete
  16. வாழ்த்துக்கள் ஜெசி,
    அப்பாவின் சாதனைகளை வெகு சீக்கிரம் உடைக்க பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்.......

    ReplyDelete
  17. வாழ்த்துகள். மென்மேலும் வளர எங்களது பிராத்தனைகள்.

    ஊரே கிரிக்கெட் கமெண்ட்ரி இங்கிலீசுல சொன்னப்ப உங்க அய்யா தமிழ்லயும் சொல்ல முடியும்னு சொல்லி உலகப் புகழ் வாங்கினாரு. இங்கிலீஸில் வலைப்பூ அதிகம் இருந்த காலகட்டத்துல உங்க அத்தா தமிழ்ல எழுதி கலக்கினாரு. ஒரு தகவலுக்கு உனக்கு இதைச் சொல்லுறோம் :)

    மீண்டும் வாழ்த்துகள்.

    சாச்சா & சித்தி,
    திருமதி&திரு.அப்துல்லா.

    ReplyDelete
  18. வாழ்த்துக்கள் ஜெஸிரா..! வாழ்க வளமுடன் :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Introduction. I like your way of expressing things. Keeping Blogging. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  20. ஜெசி, வாழ்த்துகள்டா! கலக்குங்க :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome to the blogger's world Jezi.
    All the BEST

    ReplyDelete
  22. நான் எழுத வந்ததே உங்க அப்பாவ பார்த்துதான். ( அப்டி என்ன எழுதி கிழிச்சுட்டன்னு கேட்க கூடாது,சரியா? )

    அப்பா, தாத்தாவ எல்லாம் எழுத வர்றப்ப நினைக்கவே கூடாது. Just be yourself as you mentioned. எஞ்சாய் மை டியர் .

    ReplyDelete
  23. good.
    தொடர்ந்து எழுத வாழ்த்து.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Best wishes from another naughtier family.

    You may please remove the word verification in the comments portion.

    ReplyDelete