Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Appreciation to all.

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for your very kind comments and praises about my blog. (Even with 
all the grammatical mistakes).

I see that a majority of you like the introduction a lot. Thank you all for the great advice, which will surely help me to publish better posts in the future. Most importantly, a huge thanks for those of you who stopped and took a minute to pray for my friend Aj Johnson. 


Two or three people had told me to publish posts in Tamil later on. I am sorry but 
that won't happen in the very near future. (Though for the sake of the people who requested I'll try my best) I already have so many mistakes posting in English just imagine how it would be if I posted in Tamil. People who requested me to post in Tamil would regret it a lot.  But I'll still try.


Anyhow once again thank you all sooooooo much. Will publish more posts whenever I do have 
the time. Until then keep reading both my posts over and over again. (Just Kidding! ) 


So this is me signing off  
Keep Smiling and Take Care

Jezi

No comments:

Post a Comment