Saturday 5 April 2014

Weird Obsessions

I just recently realized that the blog's title is 'Me, Myself and My life' but I haven't really written anything about me, apart from the 'Huge Introduction'. So I thought maybe I should do a post on me and help you know little more about me!

From my 'Huge Introduction' many of you would have realized how weird I am. [If you didn't, now you know] It's like I was born that way.  Crazy, shy, social and weird. Not only am I weird, I have weird obsessions as well. Here are a few that I can remember.

My weird obsession over Youtube. Now it's not the fact I am obsessed with Youtube that's weird,it's the fact that somehow it's not normal. One fact that adds up to the weirdness is, if I'm on Youtube for more than an hour, I end up watching the most random things and end up loving it. For example, Guilty Cats compilation 2013. Nothing very astonishing about it but still I love it.

The next one is cleaning my nails. You'd all think it's not that bad, it actually good and hygienic, point is, I do it too often. Even when I've cut my nails and have no nails, I would be trying to pick the 'invisible' dirt out of them.

I did mention in my intro that I loved kitchen playsets. I'm 16 years old and if anyone got me a kitchen playset now, I would throw myself at it and start cooking for you, invisible yet delicious meals. [Notice how I said DELICIOUS]. The kitchen playset isn't very age appropriate. Well atleast not for me. Though, can't help it, obsessed.

Scribbling! Whenever I see a pen and a paper, it doesn't necessarily have to be just a paper, it could be a book, newspaper, magazine any writable thing, I get this itch to start scribbling. Just because of this one soul reason that I have a pen and I can write something with it makes me just scribble the most random crap. Weirdly enough, the things that I doodle or scribble 95% of time is hearts, flowers,weird wavy lines [to check if the pen works] and obviously my name. 

I am obsessed with cute little bottles and boxes. These bottles and boxes can vary from a cute little water bottle to nail-polish bottles. I would just buy a nail-polish because the bottle looks cute and would not use the real thing at all. That's why it's weird. Though, if you come home expecting some sort of huge bottle and box collection you wouldn't really find any. 

A dirty room annoys the hell out of me! Just like the scribbling, when I see a messy room, I get an itch to clean it! No matter whatever I'm doing and how important it may be, unless the room is cleaned I can NOT be at peace! Bit of an OCD case at times.

There's definitely plenty more but that's all I remember for now. When I remember more, I'll update the post! I'm sure I'm not the only weird one. Lots of you are weird too. Being an adult doesn't make any difference.

Anywayss jokes apart, if you have any weird obsession feel free to comment! Who knows? You might be a fellow weirdo! 

Keep smiling and take care. :) 

Jezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment