Saturday 9 May 2015

Quotes

Hello everyone! 

It has literally been over a year. I posted last April '14. Now it's May '15! Crazy how time flies by! So much has happened in the past few months. Some good some not so good. 
I realized it was about time I posted something. But unfortunately, as always, I have no interesting topic to discuss with you all. 

Though, just quite recently, I started getting into the habit of reading quotes. It's not really a big deal, but some are just very inspiring and eye-opening and just puts a smile on my face. And there is nothing more I love than trying to make people smile. So here are some of my favourite quotes and some random ones. Hope you all like it just as much I do. 

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud"
- Maya Angelou

"I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There is no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it" 
-Eminem

"God gave you them shoes to fit you, so put them on and wear them. Be yourself man, be proud of who you are. Even if it sounds corny, don't let no one tell you, you ain't beautiful"
-Eminem

"I think scars are like battle wounds- beautiful in a way. They show what you've been through and how beautiful you are for it"
-Demi Lavato

"No one can hurt me without my permission."
- Mahatma Gandhi

"If you can't get a miracle, make one."
-Nick Vujicic

"They don't know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love someone more than you love yourself"
-Robbie Williams

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
-Marthe Troly-Curtain

"Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears"
-John Lennon

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners that make our souls blossom"
-Marcel Proust

That's all for now. My next post will hopefully have more content and have something more. I hope the quotes put a smile on your face or changed your day. I will from now on try to post more on a regular basis. 

There is something else I would like to mention. Despite the lack of posts, I have frequent readers, which is amazing by the way. There are actually people who visit and read my blog everyday. Every single day there is at least one person reading my blog, which, makes me very happy. It's the fact that people actually take some of their precious time and spend it on reading my silly posts. So, to those people, a massive thank you! 

Take care and keep smiling :) 

Jezi 

1 comment: